Dynamic temp-to-hire job opportunity at a facility in Sigourney. Very clean manufacturing facility and willing to train the right individual. Steel toed safety boots/shoes are required for this facility. This is a smoke-free facility.
• Heat sealing and quality testing customized fittings that are used in the manufacturing process of large manufactured roofing materials
• Attention to detail
• Quality minded
• Dependable and reliable
• Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
• Ability to learn
• Ability to participate in and contribute to a team
• Basic math skills with ability to read measurement tools
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• $10.10/hr. to start with increases after conversion
• Pre-employment background screening
• Pre-employment physical
• Pre-employment drug testing
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please give us a call at 641-236-9220 and let us know of your interest in the opening.