A local office manufacturing company is seeking CNC machine operators. These positions may lead to temp-to-hire opportunities after only 30 days!
• Running the equipment that build, bend, drill, and laminate office furniture products.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• CNC experience
• Reliable and dependable with the ability to be at work on time everyday
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Compliance and attention to all safety regulations
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to lift 25-50 lbs.
1st/2nd/3rd/Weekend (Sat,Sun, Mon)
1st - $12.25/hr
2nd & 3rd - $12.75/hr
• Pre-employment background screening
• Pre-employment drug testing
If interested, call Lucas at 563-263-6589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click on the button below to apply!