Temp to hire position with Burlington facility. Set up and run converting machines to:
1. Convert coated stock and board stock to sheeted material that is press ready and reduce/minimize waste.
2. Convert coated stock to slitted material that is press ready and reduce/minimize waste.
• Accurately set up sheeter of slitter according to specific job requirements.
• Work in job order according to the schedule provided by team leadership.
• Maintain size within job order specification +/- 1/16”
• Maintain sheet squareness within job specifications +/- 1/32”
• Shrink wrap finished material as directed
• Correctly tag skids with pertinent information.
• Keep machine area CLEAN.
• Accurately complete all paperwork and computer input.
• Complete miscellaneous work as assigned by Team Leader.
• Perform routine maintenance and troubleshoot machinery breakdowns.
• Safely operate fork truck and clamp truck to load and unload material.
• Capable of working overtime as necessary.
• Assist in unloading and checking-in any incoming stock of paper.
• Effectively communicate any quality or product concerns to leadership and/or appropriate departments in a timely fashion.
• Requires organizational and general math skills, along with the ability to follow standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
• Eye for quality, detail and ability to differentiate error.
• Must be able to regularly lift up to 40 pounds.
• Previous experience with a fork truck operation.
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• 2nd shift – 2pm-10pm (Mon-Fri)
• $10-$12/hr based on experience
• Pre-employment background screening
• Pre-employment drug testing
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please call our office and let us know of your interest in this opening. There is no need to complete a new application.