This a long term assignment with a great opportunity to be hired full time at a core-making service located in Sigourney. Ideal candidate will be very safety conscious with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
• Remove castings from the furnace
• Set up Core Machine.
• Install and align core boxes and blow plates.
• Set timers, temperatures, pressures, and types of sand per core.
• Apply release spray to molds.
• Remove cores from molds while warm.
• Sort castings to appropriate area to cool
• Light sand rough product to achieve smooth edges
• Inspect product, assemble as needed.
• Package cores for shipping
• Clean work areas regularly.
• Dependable, strong, hardworking, and determined
• Good hand dexterity required
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to withstand high temperatures in the working environment
• Attention to detail
• Attention to safety instructions
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• No previous experience required
• 1st Shift: Monday – Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
• 1st shift - $12.00/hr
NO BACKGROUND OR DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED FOR THIS COMPANY!
If you have already applied and completed the interview process, please call us at 641-472-2025 and let us know of your interest in this position. There is no need to complete a new application.