Great local opportunity for a diesel mechanic that has experience working specifically with semi-trucks. This job does offer the opportunity to be temp-to-hire. Job is located near Burlington.
• Correcting deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling/disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems such as power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bear loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units
• Maintains records by annotating services and repairs
• Must have own tools/equipment
• Must have thorough knowledge of diesel engines and systems
• Must have knowledge/skills in tooling and mechanical inspection
• Attention to detail
• Written/verbal communication skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• Must have experience working as a Diesel Mechanic specifically working on semi-trucks
• Monday – Friday 7am – 3:30pm possible 10:30 am – 7 pm after several months
• Possible overtime on Saturday
• Pay depends on qualifications
• Pre-employment background screening & drug testing
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please call our office and let us know of your interest in this opening. There is no need to complete a new application.