General Laborer Foundry-Casting Sorter
This a long term assignment with a great opportunity to be hired full time at a foundry located in Sigourney. Individuals will be responsible for removing castings, sanding, and sorting castings. On occasion may be asked to perform other duties within the foundry as required. Ideal candidate will be very safety conscious with the ability to lift 20 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
• Remove castings from the furnace
• Light sanding to smooth edges
• Sorting castings to appropriate area to cool
• Dependable, strong, hardworking, and determined
• Good hand dexterity required
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to withstand high temperatures in the working environment
• Attention to detail
• Attention to safety instructions
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• No previous experience required
• 1st Shift: Monday – Friday 6:30am-3pm
• 1st shift - $12.00/hr
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please give us a call at 641-236-9220 and let us know of your interest in the opening.