Individual will be performing various tasks within a variety of production area(s) as needed. This will require the ability to operate various equipment and tools with training available on the job.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES
Job duties will include but not limited to:
• Operating a variety of machines such as: punch press, hydraulic press, brake press drill press, rollform, powder coat paint line and welding
• Moving and maneuvering carts and coils of steel
• Performing quality checks on steel for proper length using various gages and calibers
• Performing visual inspection of completed parts for quality and production defects
• Must be able to complete accurate daily production paperwork
• Other duties as assigned
•Job requires a motivated, self-starter with initiative and a positive attitude. Individual must be dependable and have mechanical abilities to produce quality parts in a fast paced manufacturing operation. Job requires an individual who is conscientious about safety and quality.
•1st shift – 4:30 am – 1:00 pm (Mon-Fri) overtime when required and some Saturdays
•2nd shift – 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm (Mon-Fri) overtime when required and some Saturdays
•1st/2nd shift – starting wage $11.05 / hour
Contact Megan at email@example.com or 563-263-6589 if interested.