Long term assignment at a PREMIER manufacturing facility in Fairfield.
• Operate blow-mold machines to ensure production of quality products and perform audits, weights, and quality checks.
• Adhere to quality control and to blow mold process procedure
• Make adjustments to meet product specifications
• Grind/trim excess materials from products
• Prepare & document daily production reports including rejects, regrind, and line efficiencies
• Dependable and reliable
• Strong mathematical and problem solving abilities
• Mechanical and technical aptitude
• Ability to stand for 8 hours
• Strong hand/eye coordination
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• Previous experience as a machine operator preferred but not required!
All train on 1st shift for a week.
1st Shift 7A-3P $13.00/hr.
2nd Shift 3p-11p $13.25/hr.
3rd Shift 11p-7a $13.50/hr.
• Pre-employment background screening
• Pre-employment drug testing
If you have already applied and completed the interview process, please call us at 641-472-2025 and let us know of your interest in this position. There is no need to complete a new application.