Long term assignment at a PREMIER manufacturing facility in Fairfield.
• Operate blow-mold machines to ensure production of quality products and perform audits, weights, and quality checks.
• Adhere to quality control and to blow mold process procedure
• Make adjustments to meet product specifications
• Grind/trim excess materials from products
• Prepare & document daily production reports including rejects, regrind, and line efficiencies
• Dependable and reliable
• Strong mathematical and problem solving abilities
• Mechanical and technical aptitude
• Ability to stand for 8 hours
• Strong hand/eye coordination
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• Previous experience as a machine operator preferred but not required!
• Training for all shifts will be 7:55AM to 4PM for two weeks
• 1st Shift – 11:55PM to 8AM
• 2nd shift – 7:55AM to 4PM
• 3rd shift – 3:55PM to Midnight
• $12.50/hr training wage on days
• $13.50/hr for 3rd shift (evenings) and 1st (midnights)
• Pre-employment background screening
• Pre-employment drug testing
If you have already applied and completed the interview process, please call us at 641-472-2025 and let us know of your interest in this position. There is no need to complete a new application.