Plastics Company in Bonaparte is seeking Machine Operators for all shifts. These are temp to hire positions!
• Seek quality information and proper operating procedures from prior Operator five minutes before shift change and before breaks.
• Read press books daily on each job to stay current on proper operating procedures.
• Operate molding machines, auxiliary equipment, and granulators as instructed.
• Identify problems with parts, machinery, or mold, and immediately inform Inspector, Building Foreman, and/or Shift Supervisor.
• When machine is down, routinely perform cleaning and maintenance duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
SKILL SETS REQUIRED
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Frequent lifting up to 45 lbs. may be required.
• Knowledgeable on use of hand tools.
• Able to effectively perform job responsibilities.
• 1st shift: 7am-3pm, 2nd shift: 3pm-11pm, and 3rd shift: 11pm-7am
• $10.00-$10.15 per hour
• Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
If you have already applied and completed the interview process, please call us at 641-472-2025 and let us know of your interest in this position. There is no need to complete a new application.