Friday, January 19, 2018 11:39:00 AM
A local office manufacturing company is seeking Machine Operators. These positions may lead to temp-to-hire opportunities after only 30 days!
• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, and parts lists
• Gathers parts & tools as needed
• Assembling components
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Ability to work efficiently with hands
• Reliable and dependable with the ability to be at work on time everyday
• Ability to understand and work with a variety of hand tools
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Compliance and attention to all safety regulations
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to lift 25-50 lbs.
• 1st Shift - $11.75/hr
• 2nd & 3rd Shift - $12.25/hr
• Pre-employment background screening
• Pre-employment drug screen
If interested, please contact Heather or Lucas at 563-263-6589. Click on the button below to apply!