This is a Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunity working in a fast paced manufacturing environment. This is a light industrial position.
• Working in the manufacturing process with plastic injection molding
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Ability to work efficiently with hands
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Physically fit with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Willing to work 12 hour rotating shifts
• Steel-toed shoes/boots are required
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• Production experience skills a plus
• Rotating shift 7:45-8:00
• $10.50/hr days - $11.50/hr nights
• Pre-employment background screening
• Pre-employment drug testing.
If you have already applied and completed the interview process, call 319-385-1724 and let us know of your interest in this position. There is no need to complete a new application.