The manufacturing engineering technician may support the setup and operation of metalworking, assembly, test and inspection equipment used in the manufacturing of experimental and prototype spark plugs. They may work with or be a member of the machine build group who is responsible for the mechanical and electrical building of the machine. They will assist in the development and construction of new processes, procedures and equipment in the manufacturing of spark plugs and ignition components at Federal Mogul.
• Inspection and part handling
• Weigh counting
• Making Labels
• Cleaning parts and work areas
• Building electrical panels and wiring machines
• Ability to work in a group of liked minded machine builders, who appreciate their job, are company and customer focused to support multiple projects while meeting timelines and delivery schedules is essential
• Follow established work instructions and procedures to produce plug components, plug assemblies and finished product.
• Ability to work efficiently with hands
• Ability to understand and work with a variety of hand tools
• Strong attention to detail
• Mechanical aptitude
• Strong mathematical ability
• Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
• High School Diploma/Equivalent and manufacturing or mechanical related experience
• RESUME REQUIRED
• 7a-4pm / flexible
Based on experience
• Pre-employment background screening
• Pre-employment drug testing
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please call our office and let us know of your interest in this opening. There is no need to complete a new application.