This is a multifunctional position working on any of the plant packaging lines as assigned and rotating through the various work station on the line throughout the day/shift. Performs all assigned tasks in a safe and efficient manner in order to meet Company standards for continuous quality while consistently attaining daily productivity goals. These positions are located in Grundy Center, Iowa.
• Performs various work stations including, but not limited to; bottle unloading, feeding case erector, hand case packing or various inspection points.
• Follow supervisor’s direction while taking an active role and efficiently and effectively execute them as necessary throughout the production schedule.
• Be knowledgeable of daily routines for set-up and start-up.
• Attend company sponsored training and informational meetings when scheduled
• Must be responsible for safety and quality.
• Must be able to stand for 80-90% of the workday.
• Must be able to ascend and descend safety ladders regularly during your shift.
• Lifting up to 30 lbs. (20-40% of the workday)
• Must be able to wear proper safety equipment including, but not limited to; eye protection, hearing protection, and have proper hygiene for safe food practices
• Must be able to lift product or materials up to 30 lbs.
• High school diploma
• Complete company pre-employment screenings
Various hours including a day and night shift.
$10 per hour including a shift differential of $10.75 for night shift.
Background check required
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please give us a call at 641-754-0194 and let us know of your interest in the opening.