Fast paced job opportunity at Hearth & Home Technologies working in production constructing sub-assemblies, assemblies, and/or finished products.
• Use small hand tools or light powered tools to construct assemblies and products
• Operate machinery such as roller, bear, spot welder, riveter, staker, lancers, crimpers, flat wash, and presses in the production process
• Use measuring tools to check requirements
• Ability to work efficiently with hand tools
• Average mechanical aptitude
• Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
• Physically fit with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Proficient in basic math (addition/subtraction/multiplication/fractions/decimals)
• Able to read/write
• Steel-toed shoes/boots are required
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• 1 year of work experience preferred
• 1st Shift Monday – Thursday 6 am - 4:20 pm
• 2nd Shift Monday – Thursday 4 pm – 2:20 am
$12.00/hr for 1st shift; $1.00/hr shift differential for 2nd shift
• Pre-employment background screening
• Pre-employment drug testing
If you have already applied and completed the interview process, call 319-385-1724 and let us know of your interest in this position. There is no need to complete a new application.