Local metal fabrication company in need of people. Company provides metal fabrication, machining and installation services for tanks, structural steel and custom components. Fabricate both coded and non-coded tanks and have a dedicated group that performs millwright and welding on job sites.
• Performs metal fabrication, fitting and welding.
• Proficient in reading and working off of blueprints
• Able to layout and fabricate transitions, pipe, catwalks, handrail guards, hanger brackets and structural steel
• Able to MIG and Flux Core weld stainless steel and carbon steel in an out of position mode
• Able to safely operate all powered equipment and demonstrate safe lifting and rigging methods
• Provide your own tools
• Follow all safety and housekeeping rules
• Must have a valid drivers license
• High School or GED degree, Prefer at least 1 year of experience
• Monday thru Thursday 6 am to 4:30 pm (4/10’s.)
• Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
See Mariano (563)263-6589. email@example.com