Long term assignment working in a fast paced manufacturing environment. This is a light industrial position which requires 100% attendance.
• Working in the manufacturing process in producing rubber hose products
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Ability to work efficiently with hands
• Ability to understand and work with a variety of hand tools
• Strong attention to detail
• Physically fit with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Steel-toed shoes/boots are required
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• 3rd Shift - Monday-Friday, 11pm to 7am
• Pre-employment background screening
• Pre-employment drug testing
If you have already applied and completed the interview process, call 319-385-1724 and let us know of your interest in this position. There is no need to complete a new application.