Wednesday, January 17, 2018 2:55:00 PM
• Responsible for providing service, repair, and installation of low voltage equipment including but not limited to, fire alarm systems, fire suppression systems, burglar alarms, access control, video surveillance, business telephones, etc.
• Conduct detailed visual inspections of and system functional tests of various systems and life safety equipment.
• Provide project management and leadership throughout all phases of assigned projects
• Complete all documents associated with inspection, repair, and/or installation in a timely manner and obtain signature from customer so proper invoicing and documentation can be provided to customer. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Provide sales support for existing customer base as well as assist with prospecting new customers.
• Provide sales support by assisting with project bidding.
• Must communicate well with customers and co-workers and work in a professional manner. Share all information with manager.
• Must possess excellent organizational and follow up skills.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions. (Clean criminal background a must)
• 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM - M-F
• local area
• Commensurate with experience
If you have already applied, please call us at (563) 242-1078. If you are new to Temp Associates, click the Apply Now button below.