A Local logistics company is seeking warehouse help related to repackaging, receipt, shipping, storage, and distribution. This position will also assist in loading, unloading, and move or store items by hand or equipment according to delivery, routing, or supervisor instructions. Positions are 1st shift and Temp to Hire.
• Count items received and verify them against packing lists, recording any discrepancies, or damage.
• Re-pack material or product
• Ability to read documents and/or follow a verbal instruction to determine the materials or products to be shipped and how the order is to be shipped.
• Lift heavy objects by hand/or by the use of a hand truck, gas or electric powered forklift, or other material handling equipment.
• Enter all information required on the shipping or receiving documents and/or appropriate forms relating to piece counts.
• Checks forklifts daily, prior to use, for any unsafe conditions.
• Load trucks with material and product ready for shipment. Unload trucks containing purchased material, product, and/or supplies.
• Follow all safety policies and procedures, and attend training classes when required.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Mathematical skills-basic addition, subtraction, division, multiplication…etc.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished.
• Physical ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D
• Valid Drivers License
• Forklift experience (May Train)
• 1st shift; 7:30 AM-4:00 PM, Monday through Friday with possible overtime and Saturdays
• $10.50+ DOQ
• Pre-employment background screening
• Pre-employment drug screen
• Valid drivers license
• High School Diploma or GED
If interested, please call Lucas at 563-263-6589, email LJensen@tempassociates.com, or click on the link below to apply!