Long term/Temp to hire assignment working in a fast paced manufacturing environment. The Added Value Specialist will be responsible for leading a small crew of operators in one or more aspects of the finishing assembly of rubber hoses.
• Machine set up, verifying date codes, verifying components, comparing final product to client specifications, packaging hose according to specification, preparing samples for testing, communicating quality and/or safety issues, line-clearance and keeping hourly count of pieces produced per station.
• Must be able to understand instructions whether they are written or verbal, and follow said instructions.
• Must work with complete accuracy and efficiency.
• Verification of client specifications on finished product.
• Set up machines according to spec requirements.
• Prepare samples for testing.
• Work with a heightened level of focus on SAFETY.
• Work with good housekeeping and waste management practices.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Solid interpersonal, oral, and written skills. Ability to effectively interact and communicate with individuals of varying social, cultural, economic, professional, and education backgrounds.
• Ability to read and understand written materials including, but not limited to, standards, training manuals and reference materials and the skill and ability to apply the knowledge and information gained from these materials to effectively perform the essential functions of the position.
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• Strong attention to detail, organized, high ability to multi task required
• 2nd Shift – Monday thru Friday, 3pm to 11pm
• Based on Experience
• Pre-employment background screening
• Pre-employment drug testing
If you have already applied and completed the interview process, call 319-385-1724 and let us know of your interest in this position. There is no need to complete a new application.