There is opportunity to be hired on full-time by this client company. This job is responsible for pulling, assembling, and readying orders for shipment. You will be working in a fast paced warehouse and this is considered light industrial work.
• Read work orders and receive verbal instructions for work assignments
• Fill and complete order receipts, and package orders for shipping
• Transport filled orders to and from shipping area
• Operate and maintain materials handling tools
• Other duties as may be assigned by management
• Dependable and reliable
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• Previous warehouse experience is a definite plus
• Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm
• Must be willing and available to work overtime when requested
• Pre-employment background screening
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please give us a call at 641-236-9220 and let us know of your interest in the opening.