Responsible for technical lite assembly & kitting tasks, equipment operation, and general warehouse operations support. Technical assembly includes, but is not limited to: piston ringing, sleeving, and packaging; various service assemblies, parts kitting, and packaging. General warehouse operations support includes, but is not limited to: inventory receiving, order fulfillment, packaging, and warehouse assistance.
• Positive, self-starting, can-do attitude
• Ability to work independently, and as a member of a team
• Creativity in problem-solving
• Strict attention to detail and adherence to formal quality control processes
• Proficient oral and written communication skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Basic computer experience
• Fork lift experience
• Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
• Microsoft Outlook E-mail, Scheduling, and Task Management proficiency
• Microsoft Excel, Word, and OneNote proficiency
HS Diploma or GED required
$12 per Hour
Pre-Employment background check and drug screen required.
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please give us a call at 641-754-0194 and let us know of your interest in the opening.