The Supply Management Specialist’s primary duties are to support the daily activities of the Production & Supply Manager. This position requires constant creativity and adaptation to meet customer demands. A positive, self-starting, can-do, customer-focused attitude are non-negotiable.
• Production planning and scheduling
• Issue Purchase Orders, ensure that they are confirmed by the supplier, received on time, and resolve any issues with damage or discrepancies.
• Communication to Customers & Suppliers with the utmost professionalism and care.
• Support the Director of Engineering Sales in cost analysis and quoting as an adjunct member of the sales team.
• Secondary member of the quality team to assist with internal audits and QC related activities as requested
• Available and comfortable conversing with customer points of contact on status of projects, production and specific customer requests
• Positive, self-starting, can-do attitude
• Ability to work independently, and as a member of a team
• Creativity in problem-solving
• Strict attention to detail and adherence to formal quality control processes
• Proficient oral and written communication skills
• 3-5 years applicable industry experience
• Experienced and competent with MS Office
• Comfortable with managing and using large Excel spreadsheets for inventory and cost analysis
High School Diploma required
AA degree preferred
• Detail focused and mathematically inclined. Enjoys business operations and accounting type work.
• Knowledge or experience related to agriculture or warehousing and distribution
Pre employment background check, drug screen.
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please give us a call at 641-754-0194 and let us know of your interest in the opening.