Perform a variety of factory production tasks including but not limited to: various machine operations, assembly of products, spot welding, shearing, painting, insulation, packaging, shipping, material handling, etc. Workers will be willing to work in all areas of production as assigned.
• Performs job duties in a safe manner and report any unsafe practices
• Adhere to all attendance policies
• Operate machinery to bend, brake, spot weld parts
• Ability to work as a team and independently
• Meet daily production goals
• Communicates and listens in an effective and friendly manner.
• Offers solutions and uses effective problem solving.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to read and interpret job production orders.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out verbal or written instructions.
• Ability to follow and remember directions.
• Ability to perform work with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate in a competent and friendly manner.
Regularly required to stand, use hands, fingers, arms; frequent reaching, stooping, pushing, pulling and gripping. Frequent lifting, generally 10 to 50 lbs.; occasional repetitive movement; handle fiberglass insulation and mild chemicals.
High School diploma or GED highly preferred
Previous manufacturing experience preferred
7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday through Thursday or Tuesday through Friday
$9.00 per hour starting
Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug screen tests
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please give us a call at 641-754-0194 and let us know of your interest in the opening.