• Mold installation and removal
• Ensure all auxiliary equipment is hooked up correctly and set to the correct settings per the Bill of Materials (BOM).
• Select and install end of arm tooling (EOAT) or other attachments for each operation.
• Issue work orders for molding equipment or tools as required.
• Good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic valves and cylinders
• Uses hand tools, measurement devices (micrometers, calipers, etc) and shop equipment to repair mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
• Ability to operate forklift truck equipment and overhead crane
• Organizes, controls inventory for department specific parts
• Improves and maintains plant equipment and tooling
• Maintain work orders in IQMS
• Monitor tooling and associated equipment to minimize downtime
• Physical Demands - Normal amount of sitting and standing; Ability to move around on the production floor; Ability to work at a computer workstation; Ability to bend, twist, lift, reach. Required to carry out job duties and responsibilities in a work environment that may include, but is not limited to, varying levels of noise and/or temperature. Ability to lift max. 50lbs periodically.
• Must be able to work safely and follow safety rules
• Must be able to follow all company and department procedures and directives
• Individuals are required to foster good housekeeping and team building skills daily
• Working as a Team is a key aspect of our ability to be efficient and effective as a company
• All of the above are essential job functions
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Train on 1st shift (8am to 4pm, Monday thru Friday), but must be flexible enough to move to 2nd or 3rd shift after training.
• $11.00/hour. Possible pay increase after training.
• Must have good math skills. Able to add, subtract, divide, multiply decimals and weight grams
• Able to read; must be able to read English text, blueprints. Write, speak and understand English directions/instructions
• Writing skills required: Must be able to communicate in writing with all levels of organization in English
• Computer literate
• Willingness to learn and work in a team environment.
If you have already applied with us and completed the interview process and are interested in this position, please contact our office at 319-385-1724