This position is based in a manufacturing environment and supports human resources processes through employee relations and by administering training, conducting onboarding/orientation, maintaining records, producing and maintaining reports as well miscellaneous duties as needed.
Ideal candidate will be organized, have strong reporting and scheduling skills, work well in a team environment, be able to work independently, have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to maintain confidentiality, and be proficient with Microsoft Office.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Welcoming new employees
• Providing payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
• Submitting employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data
• Maintaining employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data
• Providing administrative support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Maintaining employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential
• Maintaining quality service by following organization standards
• Contributing to collaborative team projects
Previous experience in human resources or supervisory/leadership role is preferred.
Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm or 7 am – 4 pm. Occasional time will be required outside of designated hours.
Because of the confidential nature of this position, you must respond to this ad with your resume, salary requirements, and a reliable method to get in contact with you.
All job offers are contingent upon a background check and drug screening
Temp Associates is an equal opportunity employer